Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day Brunch

We had brunch at the Pancake House today. I went down early to book a table (there was an hour wait...It's Father's Day!). While I was waiting I enjoyed a worship service put on by the Salvation Army....worship at the Forks!























The riverwalk is under water again and so we couldn't walk anywhere. Found these ducklings sitting by the water's edge.

Looks like we also have historic sites to see and take pictures of.....can you guess which building this is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.